Studio sand bags are an indispensable accessory, whether you're on location or in the studio. For supporting your tripod or lightstands sandbags are a must.
The studio sand bag can be filled, emptied and refilled with sand, shot or gravel. They are compact, pliable, virtually indestructible and have a pleasant appearance. Their saddlebag design features two compartments that can be easily filled and then closed by dual internal zippers. These bags can be draped over or hooked onto light stand legs, tripods, or clamped to a light boom arm.
Features / Specs
- Approximate size when flat 25 x 25cm.
- Color: Blue with Black stripes.
- Max load: 10kg
We have different light stands in stock:
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Sand Bags for Light Stands and Tripods
Website price only
Code: Sandbag ID: 552
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack