This professional photography background system can be used in the studio or on location.
Can support Muslin, Canvas or Paper Backdrops, easy to assemble and portable!
Professional studio muslin background for portrait photographers complete with a portable support system.
- 2 Studio Stands,max height:2.6 meters.
- 4 Crossbar sections (length 75cm each): assembled length 3 meters
- 1 carry bag
- 1 Photo Backdrop (fabric) 3 meters (width) x 6 meters (long). Please choose the colour from OPTIONS dropdown.
Click here for more information on our fabrics.
We can also assist with Studio Lighting simply to see our other listings. This system will assist in producing professional portraits and more!
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2012.
Photography Backdrop System + One Background 6m
Website price only
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack