This lightstand is constructed of steel for an excellent balance of light weight portability and solid heavy duty support.
- Spring cushioning protects your light from jarring or impact when levers are released.
- Removable 15mm standard sized top spigot, which is suitable for all studio flashes. (The spigot has a 3/8" thread at one end and 1/4" thread at the other end)
- The spigot can be easily and quickly reversed.
- Can be swapped for a stud/wingnut spigot to be used on backdrop support systems to support cross bar.
- Max height 2800mm
- Folded height 1000mm
- 3 section, 35mm, 30mm, 25mm, leg 22mm
- Net weight: 2510g
- Load Capacity: 6kg - 8kg
Optional: one stud/wingnut $8
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2012.
Light Stand Steel Heavy Duty (Stand288)
Website price only
- Spring cushion protects mounted light from jarring or impact when levers are released
- Includes reversible 1/4" & 3/8" spigot, suitable for most flashes
- 3 section stand packs down to a portable size of 1m
- Load Capacity of a maximum of 8kg
Code: Stand288 ID: 642
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack