These multifunction Speed light ballhead flash swivel mounts are amazingly versatile. They enable your speedlite to be used on location with or without umbrellas. And attach to lightstands tripods and flash mounts.
-Umbrella hole accepts 7mm umbrella shafts. Includes screw for fastening.
- The base and the top has the option of attaching to " (normal tripod), 3/8" screw(tripod base), 5/8" spigot (lightstand) and hotshoes
-Metal Ball head designed with independent lock knob for easy operation
-Standard ISO 518 Female speedlight hotshoe with safe lock hole
-Accepts all units (except Sony Alpha and Minolta)
-Net Weight: 100g
-Load capacity: 2kg
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Flash & Umbrella Mount - Ball Head Multifunction
Website price only
Product code: FlashMount
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack