Engineered for quick and easy portable use, the MOTIVTM MV5 Digital condenser microphone delivers convenient, high-quality plug and play audio capture for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android devices. Featuring three onboard DSP presets (Vocals, Flat, Instrument) that ensure optimal settings for capturing virtually any sound source. Ideal for everything from music to podcasting to video chats. The MV5 also includes an integrated headphone output for real time monitoring. Tested to the same rigorous quality standards as all Shure products, a low-profile, retro-inspired industrial design is optimized for portable applications and comes in a choice of colors. Ships complete with a detachable desktop stand to easily integrate into any creative space.
• Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
• 3 DSP Preset Modes (Vocals, Flat, Instrument)
• Automatically applies gain, EQ, compression and limiting for optimal results
• Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
• Custom-tuned microphone capsule provides best-in-class audio
• Available in 2 colors: gray with black foam and black with red foam
• Included anodized aluminum desktop stand and integrated thread mount compatible with any standard 1⁄4" camera tripod thread
• Low-profile, portable design measures only 2.5 inches / 7 cm tall (5.5 inches / 14 cm on included stand)
• Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
MOTIVTM Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- MFi Certified : Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets) :Voice/Instrument/Flat
- Type : Electret condenser (16 mm)
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- A/D Converter :Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range : 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity : -40 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL : 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output :3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements : Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute : Yes
- Mounting Stand : Included
- Stand adapter :1⁄4", 20-thread (standard tripod mount)
- Housing : PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Net Weight : Without Mounting Stand: 90 g (3.2 oz),With Mounting Stand: 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Dimensions : Without Mounting Stand 66 × 67 × 65 mm H × W × D, With Mounting Stand 89 × 142 × 97 mm H × W × D
- Cable :Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- 1 - AMV5-DS Desktop Stand
- 1 - AMV-USB Micro-B-to-USB Cable (1 m.)
- 1 - AMV-LTG Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable (1 m.)
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2020.
Shure MV5 Home Studio Digital Condenser Microphone
Website price only
Code: MV5-DIG ID: 4770