The Rode VXLR Plus is a lightweight and compact audio adapter designed to convert phantom power to plug-in power for recordists and videographers in ENG, EFP, interviews, and film and television production. It accepts 12-48V phantom power and outputs 3-5V plug-in power. Connect your microphone to the 3.5 mm TRS female jack, then plug the XLR 3-pin male end into your mixer or mic preamp. The VXLR Plus is compatible with many on-camera, headset, and lavalier mics.
- Converts 12-48V phantom power to 3-5V plug-in power
- 3.5 mm TRS female jack input
- XLR 3-pin male output
- Lightweight and compact
- Dimensions: 58 x 19 x 19 mm
- Weight: 48g
- VideoMic Pro
- VideoMic Pro Plus
- VideoMic GO
- RODELink Filmmaker Kit
- smartLav Plus (when used with SC3 adapter)
- Microphones that work with 3-5 V plug-in power and utilise a 3.5 mm connector
- 1 x Rode VXLR Plus - 3.5mm to XLR Adapter with Power Converter
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2019.
Rode VXLR Plus - 3.5mm to XLR Adapter with Power Converter
Website price only
- Converts Phantom Power to Plug-In Power
- Accepts 12-48V Phantom Power
- Outputs 3-5V Plug-In Power
- 3.5 mm TRS Female Jack
- XLR 3-Pin Male Connector
Code: RODVXLRPLUS ID: 4398
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack