The BC series professional boom poles are designed for maximum comfort and reliable use on location or in studio. These telescoping carbon fibre microphone booms are lightweight poles suitable for mounting shotgun, stereo etc... microphones. Designed to accommodate electronic field production (EFP), documentaries and other field recording applications, it allows you to place a microphone in close proximity to the subject while remaining out of frame.
Sennheiser, Rode, Aputure, Saramonic, Boya, Audio Technica, Tascam mics and audio equipment
- Light and strong Carbon fibre construction for reliability and portability
- Twist lock system for quick and easy adjustment
- Cables can be threaded through tube for tidy operation
- Padded foam for comfort
- Versatile spigot to accommodate a variety of accessories
- Min Length: 0.76 meters
- Max Length: 2.6 meters
- Sections: 4
- Weight: 600g
- Boom pole
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Professional Boom Pole - Telescopic Carbon Fibre BC Series (2.6m)
Website price only
Code: BC09 ID: 2933