The BC series professional boom poles are designed for maximum comfort and reliable use on location or in studio. These telescoping carbon fibre microphone booms are lightweight poles suitable for mounting shotgun, stereo etc... microphones. Designed to accommodate electronic field production (EFP), documentaries and other field recording applications, it allows you to place a microphone in close proximity to the subject while remaining out of frame.
Sennheiser, Rode, Aputure, Saramonic, Boya, Audio Technica, Tascam mics and audio equipment
- Light and strong Carbon fibre construction for reliability and portability
- Twist lock system for quick and easy adjustment
- Cables can be threaded through tube for tidy operation
- Padded foam for comfort
- Versatile spigot to accommodate a variety of accessories
- Min Length: 0.76 meters
- Max Length: 2.6 meters
- Sections: 4
- Weight: 600g
- Boom pole
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Professional Boom Pole - Telescopic Carbon Fibre BC Series (2.6m)
Website price only
Code: BC09 ID: 2933
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack