The PSA1 is a professional studio boom arm that allows easy and precise placement of a microphone. It features an innovative parallelogram design that keeps the mic direction constant as the height is adjusted, as well as internal springs for quiet operation.
- Professional studio arm
- Ideal for radio, broadcast, studio, and home use
- Internal springs for quiet operation
- Includes both threaded desk insert and desk mount clamp
- Supported microphone and shock mount/clip weight between 700g to 1.1kg
- Thread Size: 3/8"
- Weight (g): 1740
- 360° Degree Rotation
- Horizontal Reach (mm): 820
- Vertical Reach (mm): 840
- Minimum Weight Supported (g): 700
- Maximum Weight Supported (g): 1100
- 1 x Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm for Broadcast Microphones
- 3/8" Adapter
- Desk-Clamp Attachment
- Desk-Insert Hardware
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2022.
RODE PSA-1 Professional Studio Arm
Website price only
- Provides full 360 degree rotation
- Horizontal Reach: 820mm
- Vertical Reach: 840mm
- Adapter: 3/8” thread adaptor. (3/8” to 5/8” adaptor included)
- Works with the RØDE Procaster
Code: RODPSA1 ID: 4825
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack