Specifically engineered for high-quality digital audio capture, the all-digital MOTIVTM MV51 large-diaphragm condenser microphone seamlessly connects to any Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android devices for the ultimate in convenience of digital recording. Equipped with five onboard DSP preset modes to provide optimal recording results, the MV51 includes a unique onboard touch panel control for quick access to gain, mute and headphone volume adjustments. The 1 inch capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated kickstand compatible with any standard mic stand, making the MV51 a complete recording solution when convenience is required without sacrifice.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for optimal results
- Front panel touch controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- 1-inch (25mm) microphone capsule element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated rear kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B-to-USB Cable and (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning® cable
- All-metal construction, vintage-inspired design
- MFi Certified : Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets) : Speech/ Singing/ Acoustic/ Loud/ Flat
- Type : Electret condenser, 1-inch (25mm)
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional (Cardroid)
- A/D Converter : Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 20000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range : 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity at Minimum Gain, Flat Mode :-39 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz 1 Pa=94 SPL
- Maximum SPL : 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output :3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements : Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute : Yes
- Mounting Stand : Built - in
- Stand adapter :5/8", 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Housing : All-metal construction
- Net Weight :574.7 g (20.27 oz.)
- Dimensions :128 × 86 × 70 mm H × W × D
- Cable :Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
MOTIVTM Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- 1 - 1m USB-to-MicroUSB Cable
- 1 - 1m Lightning-to-MicroUSB Cable
- 1 - 1m USB-C-to-MicroUSB Cable
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2020.
Shure MV51 Digital Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Website price only
Code: MV51-DIG ID: 4771
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack