The RM5 mic clip effectively secures your microphone to its stand without interfering with its polarity or frequency response. Using RODE stand mounts ensures that your microphones performance is not interfered with. Inferior stand mounts may interfere with the pick up patterns and frequency response of a number of microphones as they are not designed to exact specifications.
- Secures your microphone to its stand without interfering with its polarity or frequency response
- Provides the best stability you need. No more handling noise in your recordings.
- Threaded insert that adapts for use with either 1.6 or 0.95cm thread connectors
- Designed to hold either Rode's NT5 or NT55 smaller 0.5" (1.27 cm) custom diameter condenser microphones
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 32 x 78 x 54mm
- NT: NT5, NT5 Matched Pair, NT55, NT55 Matched Pair, NT6, NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3
- M: M5
- 1x Rode RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Rode RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
Website price only
- No interference with polarity or frequency response
- Provides the best stability. No more unwanted handling noises
- 1.6cm or 0.95cm thread connectors compatible
- Supports NT5 or NT55 microphones
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack