The Voking VK-360 flash series offers a powerful compact solution for both your fill-in light and video lighting needs.
- Compact strobe flash
- With TTL functionality
- Includes rear and front curtain sync
- LED modelling light doubles as a video light
- Has slave functionality
- Can charge your AA batteries inside the flash via micro USB
- Sleep mode saves battery life
- LED-Assistive preview focus
- Adjustable tilt and swivel head
- Up-Down Tilt Angle: -7º (Down) ~ 90º (Up)
- Left-Right Swivel Angle: 60º (Left) ~ 90º (Right)
- Lit up LCD screen
- Metal Hotshoe
- Guide number: GN32
- TTL Master Function
- Slave Mode
- S1/S2 Mode
- Rear-Curtain Sync
- Stroboscopic mode
- Memory functions
- Compatible batteries: 2 x AA batteries
- Compatible with Fuji X-Pro 2 X100T X-T1 XT2 XT1 X-T10 XA3 XA2 XQ2 X70 X-E2S X-E2
- 1x Voking Flash VK-360
- 1x Omni Diffuser
- 1x Flash Stand
- 1x Carry Pouch
- 1x Manual
- Recommended Batteries: Maha Powerex NiMH AA Batteries
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Voking Speedlite for Fuji - VK360F
Website price only
Code: VK360Fuji ID: 3168
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack