Connects Speedlite to camera via network Cable / Ethernet /(Cad 5) . UP TO 3 SPEEDLITES CAN BE USED AT ONCE. You choose any cable length required. Traditional “coily” cables can be problematic when extended between camera and Flashgun
- Model PIXEL VM801 / VS801
- Work any length between transmitter and receiver
- Network Cable (also known as CAD 5) is inexpensive and readily available
- Receiver (x1)
- Transmitter (x1) with three Network (CAD 5) connection sockets
- 0.3m CAD 5 cable (x1)
NB The transmitter will only allow one TTL connection at a time, the other two will be manual
All Nikon DSLR Cameras inc D3,D3x,D2, D2X, D2Xs, D2H, D2Hs,D1, D1X, D1H,D700,D400, D300S,D300,D200,D100,D40, D40x, D50, D60 D70, D70S,D80,D90,D3000,D5000 COOLPIX 8800, COOLPIX 8400, P6000, P5000, P5100 etc
ALL Nikon Speedlights and Nikon compatible flash units
SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-400, SB-140, SB-80DX, SB-50DX, SB-30, SB-29/29s, SB-28/28DX, SB-27,etc.
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
TTL for Speedlight- Network Cable - NIKON
Website price only
Code: PF-802 Nikon ID: 753
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack