NEST systematic tripods are specially designed to be both a video and a photographic support. With a series of accessories, the same tripod can be quickly transformed into different configurations to meet any specific need of still life, macro, outdoor, sport and wildlife applications. These tripods are precision-processed with a anodic aluminium which adds incredible durability and weather resistance, plus a great flat black finish. Tubes are locked with a flip lock system so that photographer can lock and set the tripod height quickly. Patented quick use foot spikes can be deployed, without removing any parts, by simply twisting the rubber feet.
Have a look at the video from our friends at PROtog for more details:
- High quality, flat black anodic aluminum coating for a durable finish and weather proofing.
- Flip lock legs clamps allow you to set up and lock down quickly.
- Unique modular system can be quickly and easily reconfigured with the additions of optional parts and add-ons
- Patented twist to use thread feet are hidden within the rubber feet
- Works especially well for stabilising sliders
- Height: 1.2m
- Leg Sections: 3
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Tube Diameter: 28mm
- Load: 15kg
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We always do our best to ensure we give the best prices to our customers. However IF you do find a better price for the SAME product from another physical shop, tell us! We'll attempt to match it OR do better! Our Best Price Guarantee excludes limited time specials/clearances.
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Nest Systematic 28mm Tripod Legs
Website price only
- Load Capacity: 15kg
- Maximum Height: 1200mm
- Minimum Height: 120mm
- Collapsed Height:540mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Code: NT283AT ID: 1430
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack