With a guide number of 190', the MS300 Monolight from Godox is a 5600K daylight-balanced flash source that offers solid core and convenience features at a budget-friendly price point. The head features a 0.1-1.8 second recycling time with flash durations as short as 1/2000 second.
Power is variable from 1/32 to full power, adjustable in 50 steps, while the 150W modelling light is adjustable from 5 to 100% to allow you to preview your lighting effects. Settings are accessed via rear panel push buttons and displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen. Triggering options include sync cord, test button, and slave triggering.
The MS300 has a built-in 32-channel radio system, making wireless function control possible with separate purchases of the XT16, X2, X1, or XPro transmitter. The head also has an anti-pre-flash function that makes it easy to work with point-and-shoot and other cameras that employ pre-flash. The MS300's lightweight encourages the assembly of a kit with two or more heads without having to lug a heavy case around.
The MS300 has a Bowens front accessory mount, allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
- Fast Recycling and Flash Duration: The head features 0.1 to 1.8 second recycling times and flash durations from 1/2000 to 1/800 second.
- Precise Power Adjustment: Power can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/32 in 50 steps. The 150W modelling light's brightness can be adjusted from 5 to 100%.
- Interface: The LCD screen displays settings and functions.
- Maximum Power: 300 W
- Guide Number: 190' / 58 m at ISO100
- Flash Duration: 1/2000 to 1/800 sec
- Recycle Time: 0.1 to 1.8 Sec
- Colour Temperature: 5600K ± 200K
- Flash Ready Indicator: Audio, Visual
- Reflector: Changeable
- Accessory Fitting Type: Bowens S Type
- Type: Tungsten
- Wattage: 150 W
- Built-In Wireless Receiver: Yes
- Wireless Channels / Groups: 32 / 16
- AC Input Power: 100 to 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Display: LCD
- Fan Cooled: No
- Dimensions: H: 11.1 x W: 5.0 x L: 5.0" / H: 28.3 x W: 12.6 x L: 12.7 cm, Including Handle and Modeling Light
- Weight: 1.36 kg
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2021.
Godox MS300 Monolight
Website price only
- 300Ws, 5600K Color Temperature
- 0.1-1.8 sec Recycling
- Flash Duration: 1/2000 to 1/800 Second
- 1/32 to 1/1 Power Range
- 150W Modeling Lamp, 5-100% Adjustable
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack