Note: To use on an iOS, Android device or a computer, please see recommended extras below.
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, news-gatherers, vloggers and more. With the new and upgraded version, you can now have two transmitting mics to one receiver, perfect for interviews and other two-person recordings!
- True Wireless Dual microphone system
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 200m range (line-of-sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitters and receiver pair in just 3-5 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
- Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
- OS Requirements: (For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
- MECHANICAL SPECIFICATION
- Form Factor: Clip-on pack
- Weight (g): TX: 31 RX: 31
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5, RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- 1 x WirelessGo II Reciever
- 2 x WirelessGo II Transmitter
- 3 x Fur windshield
- 1 x Pouch
- 3 x USB-A to USB-C cables
- 1 x SC2 cable
- Rode SC15 - for iOS devices (iPhone and iPads with lightning adapter)
- Rode SC16 - for Android devices or computers with a USB-C port. 30cm cable
- Rode SC17 - for Android devices or computers with a USB-C port. 1.5 meters long
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2021.
Rode Wireless GO II Compact Wireless Dual Microphone System
Website price only
- For Mobile Journalist, Videographer, Interviews
- Dual wireless microphone system
- Built-In Omni Mic & 3.5mm TRS Mic Input
- Miniature Clip-On Transmitter
- Miniature Clip-On Receiver
Code: RODWIGOII ID: 5056
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack