With full support for Sony ADI / P-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685N Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685S can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- Integrated 2.4GHz X radio system incorporated into the TT685S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- Flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide No.: 197' / 60 m ISO 100 at 200 mm Position
- Exposure Control: ADI / P-TTL, Manual
- Vari-Power: 1/1 to 1/128
- Bounce Head: -7 to 90°
- Swivel Head: 360°
- Coverage: 14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)
- Zoom Head Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm
- Off-Camera Terminal: 3.5 mm
- Recycle Time: Approximately 0.1 to 2.6 Seconds
- Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 Second
- Flash-Ready Indicator: Yes
- Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Skip Preflash
- Wireless Operation Method: RF
- Distance: Up to 100 m
- Method: Optical Pulse
- Distance: Up to 15 m
- Mode: Master, Slave
- Wireless Channels: 32
- Wireless Groups: 5
- Power Source: 4 x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm
- Weight: 410 g without batteries
- 1 x Godox TT685 S Thinklite TTL Camera Flash For Sony
- 1 x Portable bag
- 1 x Instruction manual
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2019.
Godox TT685 S Thinklite TTL Camera Flash For Sony
Website price only
- Compatible with Sony ADI / P-TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- GN60 (m ISO 100, @200mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1~1/128).
Code: TT685S ID: 4406
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack