Viltrox EF-EOS M2 mount adapter is designed to allow Canon EF-mount series lenses to be used on interchangeable-lens digital cameras that are compatible with EF-M lenses.
- Auto-focusing function
- Zinc alloy technology, stable and reliable.
- Signal transmission using PIN gold needle, greatly enhance its transmission performance
- Ring on the bottom with 1/4 screws, which can easy installed on the tripod or other fixed bracket
- Compatible lenses: Canon EF series lenses
- Compatible Cameras: Interchangeable-lens digital cameras that are compatible with Canon EF-M lenses
- Focal Length Multiplier: x0.71
- Tripod Socket: Cu1/4"× 1
- Diameter and Length: 68mm×27mm
- Weight: Approx. 145 g (excluding cap)
- USB port. (Firmware upgrade)
- 1 x Viltrox EF-EOS M2 mount adapter
- 1 x User manual
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Viltrox EF-EOS M2 mount adapter for Canon EF-mount series lenses
Website price only
- Auto focusing function
- Can increase the lens 1 f-stop, increasing the amount of light into the virtual background
- Zinc alloy technology, stable and reliable
- Easily installed on tripod of other fixed bracket
- Greatly enchanced tranmisson performance
Code: EFEOSM2 ID: 4233
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack