The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is a professional quality filmmaking drone that gives you the ability to get closer to the action, thanks to its 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3" 12MP sensor. With 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) you can capture sensitive subjects from an even greater distance. There's even a single-tap aerial mode called Dolly Zoom that gives a Hitchcockian effect to your footage.
The Mavic 2 Zoom utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of shooting modes and capabilities for cinematic results.
12MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- Take your aerial landscape photography to another level with Super Resolution. By utilizing the 24mm field-of-view on the Mavic 2 Zoom, you can take a 48MP super resolution photo where a series of nine different photos are captures and automatically patched together. Unlike a regular panorama, super resolution photos are designed to retain the original look of the shooting targets with a more accurate composition
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- With a single tap you can use your Mavic 2 Pro to capture stunning time-lapse shots in Hyperlapse mode, processing everything automatically and saving you time in post-processing. You can even simultaneously save photos in JPEG and RAW on a microSD card (not included). Hyperlapse shots can be captured with four distinct modes:
Enhanced HDR Photos
- With 14 EV the Mavic 2 Pro is designed to capture clear, ghost-free images by blending together a sequence of individual photos taken at varying exposures.
HyperLight Noise Reduction
- With HyperLight mode switched on, the Mavic 2 Pro can capture low-light images with reduced noise.
- Utilizing the H.265/HEVC codec in your 4K videos, you can benefit from advanced compression that includes 50% more information than H.264/AVC, resulting in higher-quality results and videos with more detail.
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
- OcuSync 2.0 also lets you share and save your footage and images without having to download content from the drone itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device.
- The OcuSync 2.0 system is designed to provide you with a high-quality and stable video feed. DJI has engineered OcuSync 2.0 to deliver 1080p feeds to your controller from up to 5 miles away. From that distance, DJI helps to keep things streaming smoothly with dual-band, real-time auto-switching between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands. Footage is downloaded at up to 40 Mb/s and latency can be as low as 120 ms.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
To keep your Mavic 2 Pro safe and your footage pristine, DJI has covered all sides of the Mavic 2 with obstacle sensors:
- Forward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 65', and a detectable range of 65 to 131'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 36', and a detectable range of 36 to 72'. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 28' away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164' and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and Right Sensors: Detects obstacles at speeds of up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward Sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range of up to 52', and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward Sensor: Infrared sensor can precisely measure at ranges of up to 26'.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- Precise Recognition: Maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment through the camera and forward dual sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory Prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-Speed Tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Pro can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Obstacle Sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
- Point of Interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to vision and GPS distance measurement technologies, you can circle around and shoot a specific subject.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
- Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
Mavic 2 Zoom Camera
- Sensor 1/2.3" CMOS Effective Pixels: 12 million
- Lens FOV: about 83° (24 mm); about 48° (48 mm）
- 35 mm Format Equivalent: 24-48 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8 (24 mm)–f/3.8 (48 mm)
- Shooting Range: 0.5 m to ∞
- ISO Range Video: 100-3200 Photo: 100-1600 (auto) 100-3200 (manual)
- Shutter Speed Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s
- Still Image Size 4000×3000
- Still Photography Modes Single shot
- Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s)
- Video Resolution 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p 2.7K: 2688×1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p Max Video Bitrate 100Mbps
- Color Mode D-Cinelike
- Supported File System FAT32 (≤ 32 GB) exFAT (> 32 GB) Photo Format JPEG / DNG (RAW) Video Format MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
For the full specfiications list. Click here
- 1 x DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- 3 x Pair of Propellers
- 1 x RC Cable with Lightning Connector
- 1 x RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
- 1 x RC Cable with USB Type-C Connector
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Communication Cable with USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
- 1 x USB Adapter
- 1 x Large RC Cable Slider
- 2 x Small RC Cable Slider
- 1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
Website price only
- 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- 2x 24-48mm Optical Zoom + Dolly Zoom
- 48MP Super Resolution Photos
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time