The new DJI Mavic 2 Pro features a powerful new Hasselblad camera with a 20MP 1" CMOS sensor that’s capable of capturing UHD 4K video with 10-bit HDR support. It also features adjustable f/2.8 - f/11 aperture and supports a 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile for greater dynamic range—all of this making the Mavic 2 Pro one of the most sophisticated camera drones on the market.
Hasselblad L1D-20c Gimbal Camera
- Features the Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution technology, giving you the ability to capture up to 20MP aerial images in stunning colour detail, and with the 1" CMOS sensor, you can take advantage of the extensive ISO range of 3200 to 12,800
The camera also supports the 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture. Dlog-M provides over 1 billion colours and high dynamic range photos. Your 4K HDR video can be immediately played back with correct colour tones when the Mavic 2 Pro is attached to a 4K TV with HLG. The inclusion of an f/2.8 to f/11 adjustable aperture has you covered for both high and low-light environments, delivering bright and clear photos with smooth video.
- Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync 2.0 transmission technology, with a range of up to 8km*, HD 1080p long range video streaming.
*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
No Bumps and Scrapes
- An unprotected drone may hit obstacles during long distance flight, or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them, or brake to hover which reduces accidents.
- Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
Stay Flying Longer
- The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn't mean a reduction in flight time. It reaches a maximum flight time of 30 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
4K Ultra HD Video
- Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. The miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic is capable of stabilizing the camera, even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
Photos with Altitude
- The Mavic’s 20-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to take beautiful pictures at altitude.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- With a single tap you can use your Mavic 2 Pro to capture stunning time-lapse shots in Hyperlapse mode, processing everything automatically and saving you time in post-processing. You can even simultaneously save photos in JPEG and RAW on a microSD card (not included).
Mavic 2 Pro Camera
- Sensor: 1” CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 20 million
- Lens FOV: About 77°
- 35 mm Format Equivalent: 28 mm
- Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
- Shooting Range: 1 m to ∞
- ISO Range Video:100-6400 Photo: 100-3200 (auto)100-12800 (manual)
- Shutter Speed Electronic Shutter: 8–1/8000s
- Still Image Size 5472×3648
- Still Photography Modes Single shot
- Burst shooting: 3/5 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Interval (JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60s RAW:5/7/10/15/20/30/60s)
- Video Resolution 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p 2.7K: 2688x1512 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Max Video Bitrate 100Mbps
- Colour Mode Dlog-M (10bit), support HDR video (HLG 10bit)
- Supported File System FAT32 (≤ 32 GB) exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Format JPEG / DNG (RAW)
- Video Format MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)
For the full specfiications list. Click here
- 1 x DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- 3 x Pair of Propellers
- 1 x RC Cable with Lightning Connector
- 1 x RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
- 1 x RC Cable with USB Type-C Connector
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Communication Cable with USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
- 1 x USB Adapter
- 1 x Large RC Cable Slider
- 2 x Small RC Cable Slider
- 1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
Website price only
- Hasselblad 20MP / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1" CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time