The Fancier FC-270 Fluid Panning Head tripod is meant for the working videographer looking for an ultra smooth panning head and a durable hard working tripod. The video head is small and light, specifically designed for smaller, lighter, one-piece DV camcorders. It has all the control you need without the excess weight. The tripod head is sat in a 75mm bowl which allows for fine level adjustments on unleveled ground.
Have a look at this video from our Aussie friends at PROtog:
- Fluid dampened head movements for smoothest possible panning
- Globe style head connection and 75mm Bowl allows for fine leveling adjustments
- Dual safety locking pins for additional protection against drops
- Spirit Level
- Large quick release plate for better bearing of DV or cameras
- Adjustable mid-spreader for various height requirements and added stability
- Rubber feet with retracting steel spikes for use on smooth or uneven ground
- Quick flip leg locking design for fast tripod height adjustment with strong lock
- Convenient, durable, padded soft carry case
- Length when folded: 75cm
- Maximum Operating height: 180cm
- Minimum Operating height: 70cm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Optimal Panning Head Load: 2kg
- +90° / -65° tilt range and +360°pan range on 75mm bowl
- Camera Fixing: Sliding plate with standard 1/4" thread
- FC-02H Fluid Video Head
- ET-75 Aluminum Tripod
- MS-01 Adjustable Mid-Spreader
- SC-4 Soft Case Carry Bag
- Extra quick release plate (FC-02HP) available
The FC-02HP quick release plate is for use on the Fancier FC-270 / FC-270A tripod head (also known as FC-02H). It is also compatible with the E-Image MA70 and MC70 video monopods.
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
FC-270 Fluid Panning Head Tripod - Sm
Website price only
Code: FC270A ID: 891