The new EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera from Canon distinguishes itself from other cameras with UHD 4K video recording, a high-resolution electronic viewfinder, and improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF. Utilizes the M50’s 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor, DIGIC 8 image processor, and improved Auto Lighting Optimizer helps ensure clean, picture perfect quality with low noise, along with a native sensitivity range of up to ISO 25600
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor are used to deliver high sensitivity and fast camera performance to suit both stills and video applications. A flexible ISO 100-25600 range, with an expandable ISO 51200 setting.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. Integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement
- Combination IS uses the built-in 5-axis digital image stabilization in conjunction with lens-based image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- UHD 4K video recording is also supported at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 settings for slow motion recording. Additionally, the processor affords a fast camera startup time and short interval times between each frame for a more intuitive and efficient shooting process.
- Large 3.0" touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. The screen can be angled to better work from high and low angles.
- 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring. Touch and Drag AF enabled for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
Canon EOS M50
- Lens Mount: Canon EF-M
- Camera Format: APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Pixels: 24.1 Megapixel
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Sensor Type/Size: CMOS, 22.3 x 14.9mm
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, 100-25600 (Extended Mode: 100-51200)
- File Formats: JPEG, RAW
- Dust Reduction System: Yes
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDX
- Video Recording: Yes, NTSC/PAL
- Video Format: 3840 x 2160p at 23.98fps, 1920 x 1080p at 59.94fps, 1280 x
- 720p at 120fps
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Video Clip Length: Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
- Audio Recording Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)
- Focus Type: Auto & Manual
- Viewfinder Size: 0.39”
- Viewfinder Pixel Count: 2,360,000
- Display Screen: 3” Rear Touchscreen Swivel LCD
- Built-in Flash: Yes
- Dedicated Flash System: eTTL
- External Flash Connection: Hot-shoe
- Focal Length: 15-45mm
- Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24-72mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/3.5-6.3
- Angle of View 84°-33°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 25cm
- Elements/Groups: 10/9
- Autofocus: Yes
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Filter Thread: Front 49 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 60.9x44.5mm
- Weight: 130g
- 1x Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 1x EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- 1x Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Camera Cover (Body Cap)
- 1x Neck Strap
- 1x Terminal Cover
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Canon EOS M50 /w 15-45mm Lens
Website price only
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Combination IS
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Product code: CanonM50kit