The A7 III from Sony provides outstanding imaging capability and high-speed performance contained in a compact body. This camera gives you the power, precision, and flexibility with its newly developed back-illuminated 24.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor. It boasts a high sensitivity range of up to ISO 51200 and high-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking.
- New version of the 24.2-megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor, now featuring a back-illuminated structure, is combined with the latest BIONZ X image processing engine and front-end LSI, and this combination achieves a data readout speed that is two times faster and data processing capability that is 1.8 times higher
- Standard ISO range is extended to ISO 100-51200 (expandable to ISO 50-2048006 for stills), while Detail Reproduction and Area-specific Noise Reduction technologies maintain image details and cut noise. Highly effective performance in mid-to-high sensitivity ranges, you can shoot at high ISO with no concerns about noise or image deterioration.
- Evolved image processing system and α9 camera AF algorithms optimized for the α7 III improve AF speed, precision, and tracking performance. 693 phase-detection AF points and 425 contrast-detection AF points provide high-density wide-area coverage
- New shutter charge unit and image processing system refinements, the α7 III can shoot continuously at up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking (up to 8fps with minimal display lag in live-view continuous shooting mode) for easy, stable shooting of even intensely active subjects.
- High-resolution full-frame 4K movies with full-pixel readout without pixel binning that condenses approximately 2.4 times
- Lens Compatibility: Sony E-mount lenses
- Sensor Type: 35mm full frame (35.6 × 23.8 mm), Exmor R® CMOS sensor
- Number of pixels (Effective): Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- ISO Sensitivity (Recommeneded Exposure Index)
- Still images: ISO 100-51200 (ISO numbers from ISO 50 to ISO 204800 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Movies: ISO 100-51200 equivalent (ISO numbers up to ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Battery Life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)30
- Viewfinder Type: 1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color), XGA OLED
- Monitor Type: 2.95 inch (3.0-type) wide type TFT
- 1x Sony A7III Body ILCE7M3
- 1x AC Adapter AC-UUD12
- 1x Accessory shoe cap
- 1x Body cap
- 1x Eyepiece cup
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- 1x Shoulder strap
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Sony Alpha A7 III - Body Only
Website price only
- Back-illuminated 24.2MP full-frame sensor
- Sensitivity range up to ISO 51200 with 4K HDR Movie recording capability
- 693 phase-detection and 425 contrast-detection AF points
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking
Product code: A7III