K&F Concept's 1042E Binoculars is made to last and view distant objects with clarity with its BAK-4 prisms, enhancing colour fidelity and multi-coated to offer crisp clear images with improved transmittance. Features a durable build with a non-slip durable rubber armour, making ideal for outdoor use such as birdwatching, sightseeing, hunting, observation of sporting activities, concerts, etc
- 42mm diameter objective lens provides ultra-large field of view, multi-coated lens offers crisp clear images with improved transmittance, and non-slip rubber armour absorbs shock.
- BAK-4 prisms for enhanced colour fidelity and multi-coated lenses for exceptional contrast and brightness.
- 10x Magnification, 42mm objective lens binoculars. Lightweight, open bridge body design with large, precise focus wheel.
- Its rubber armour features an anti-slip groove for extra grip to avoid accidental slip-ups and better control when adjusting the pupil distance
- Magnification: 10X
- Exit Relief: 15.24mm
- Net weight: 615g
- Exit Pupil: 5.08mm
- Prism type: Roof
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Close Focusing Distance: 5m
- Mountable to tripods
- Field of view: ft@1000yds/m@1000m:303/101
- 1x Binoculars 1042E, H style 10x42
- 1x One-piece cap
- 1x Strap
- 1x Carry Case
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
- OP/TECH USA Binocular Wrap - Protect your binoculars with Op/Tech binocular wraps
- BIN/OP STRAPS - QD - OP/TECH USA - Shock-absorbing neoprene binocular and camera straps
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Binoculars 1042E H style 42mm 10X
Website price only
- 42mm diameter objective lens
- BAK-4 Prisms, enhancing colour fidelity
- 10x Magnification
- Anti-slip rubber armour
Code: KBino10x42 ID: 3941