The X-H1 is the latest model in the X Series range of mirrorless cameras, known for its superior image quality created using Fujifilm's unique colour reproduction technology. The X-H1 includes an innovative 5-axis in-body image stabilisation system that allows the photographer to shoot tack sharp images while being handheld at very slow shutter speeds. Works with X Series lenses such as the high-resolution XF lenses and the compact XC lenses.
- In-body image stabilization -New image stabilization mechanism built in. A three-axis accelerometer, a three-axis gyro sensor and a dedicated dual processor.
- Feather-touch shutter button - Equipped with the new feather-touch shutter button
- Film Simulation “ETERNA” - Simulates the output of cinematographic films.
- Flicker Reduction - Flicker reduction modes are essential for indoor sport photography.
- Rear Monitor - 3.0-inch 1.04-million-dot LCD monitor can be tilted by 90 degrees upwards, 45 degrees downwards and 60 degrees to the right
- Mechanism - Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
- Compensation Effect - 5.5 stops (based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only. With XF35mmF1.4 R lens mounted.
- Standard output: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO200~12800 (1/3 step)
- Extended output: ISO100/125/160/25600/51200
- 0.5 inch approx. 3.69 million dots OLED Color Viewfinder
- Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
- Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the rear end of the camera’s eyepiece) Diopter adjustment: -4~+2m-1
- Magnification: 0.75× with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1.0m-1
- Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 30°)
- Built-in eye sensor
- LCD monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 million dots touch screen colour LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- [4K (4096×2160)] 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 15min.
- [4K (3840×2160)] 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 15min.
- [Full HD (1920×1080)] 59.94P / 50P / 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 20min.
- [HD (1280×720)] 59.94P / 50P / 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 30min.
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b / g / n [standard wireless protocol]
- Access mode: Infrastructure
- Encryption: WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode
- Bluetooth® Standard: Bluetooth Ver. 4.0 (Bluetooth® low energy)
- Operating frequency (Center frequency): 2402~2480MHz
Power supply: NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
Number of effective pixels: 24.3 million pixels
Image sensor: 23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS III with primary colour filter
Sensor cleaning system: Ultra Sonic Vibration
Storage media: SD Card (~2GB) / SDHC Card (~32GB) / SDXC Card (~256GB) UHS-I / UHS-II*1
Lens mount: FUJIFILM X mount
Dimensions / Weight
- (WxHxD) 132.5 × 97.3 × 49.2mm
- Approx. 673g (inc battery and memory card)
- Approx. 623g (exc battery and memory card)
- 1x Fujifilm X-H1 Body
- 1x Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- 1x Battery charger BC-W126
- 1x Shoe-mount flash unit
- 1x Shoulder strap
- 1x Body cap
- 1x Strap clip
- 1x Protective cover
- 1x Clip attaching tool
- 1x Hot shoe cover
- 1x Vertical Power Booster Grip connector cover
- 1x Sync terminal cover
- 1x Cable protector
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Fujifilm X-H1 Body Only
Website price only
- In-body image stabilization
- Feather-touch shutter button
- Film Simulation “ETERNA”
- Flickering reduction
- Shutter shock absorption mechanism