The Manfrotto 190XPro3 is a set of Aluminum Tripod legs designed for photographic and video use. It’s uniquely designed center column can be set up vertically or 90° horizontally, which help offset camera from the tripod's centre, allowing for a very low to the ground camera placement and adjustability. The 190XPro3 has 3-section legs that are locked with Quick Power Lock Clips, and an Easy-Link Plug for Manfrotto’s accessory arm.
- 90° centre column offers easy vertical / horizontal extension
- opens up a wide range of framing and shooting possibilities
- suitable for a wide range of photography and video applications
- quick power lock (QPL) levers allowing quick extension and adjustments
- horizontal column mechanism is housed within the tripod's top casting for compactness
- no disassembly required when switching between vertical/horizontal column orientations w/ camera attached
- intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors
- easy link plug for attaching accessories
- rotating bubble level
- Load Capacity: 7kg
- Folded Length: 600mm
- Max Height (centre column extended): 1650mm
- Max Height (centre column horizontal): 1350mm
- Min Height: 100mm
- Leg Sections: 3
- Weight: 2kg
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2015.
Manfrotto 1.6m 3 section Aluminium Tripod Legs with 90° Rotatable Centre Column
Website price only
Product code: 190XPRO3