Studio flash & video Lighting by the professionals
HL 1000 video lights are a step up from the the QL 1000s having higher grade circuitry and a safety/diffusion dome which protects from fire in the case of bulb explosion ,giving the bulb a longer life & protecting it from the elements . The dome softens and spreads light when using light shapers such as soft boxes.
This continuous light is ideal for videography and still photography. If you want a systems lighting setup more versatile than red heads this is a great choice.
- Soft glass safety diffuser dome
- 200-240 V 50hz
- 3200 K
- 1/16 to Full Continuous
- Easy to read LED power display
- Built-in Mini Fan - Two grade regulations
- Industry Standard Bowens fit
- Bulb Base G-6.35 two pins
- Overheat protection ThermoLimit 90 degrees
- Quiet running fan
- Dimensions:136mm x 127mm x 100mm
- Each light weighs: 1.2kg
- Light power 500w -1000w
- 1 x HL1000 Continuos light
- 1 x 2m Light Stands
- 1 x Heatproof 60x90cm Softbox
- Spare bulbs $35 each
IMPORTANT - Safety First!
- Video lights run HOT. So always be aware of the inherent fire and injury risk from hot bulbs / hot casings.
- Never install bulbs with your fingers touching glass; this can cause a "bulb explosion" at a later stage
- eliminate tripping hazards by taping down wires. An upset video light can set fire to carpets etc
- always keep a fire extinguisher around
Halogen bulbs run HOT and can be very fragile. Extend the life of your bulbs by:
- installing bulbs without skin to glass contact
- having dimmer switch on low when turning on light initially
- avoiding humidity
- avoiding vibrations / jolting
- avoiding electrical fluctuations
Due to the nature of video bulbs, warranty does not cover these items or any subsequent damage caused by bulbs blowing.
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
HL1000 Video Light with Softbox (x1)
Website price only