The AB Shutter 3 Bluetooth Remote Shutter is exactly what you need to take your i Phone / Android / Tablet camera to the professional level. Perfect for capturing mounted self portraits, long exposures, time lapses and video all on your Smartphone. Easy to setup and use. Just Pair via bluetooth, open your camera app (or download “Camera360” free app), and shoot! Compatible with Android 4.2.2 OS or newer, and iOS 6.0 or newer.
Features / Specs
- Bluetooth communication version 3.0
- Transmit frequency: 2.4GHz - 2.4835GHz
- Communication Distance: 10m (30ft)
- Dims: 50mm x 33mm x 10.5mm
- Weight: 9g
- iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus/ 6s, iPhone 6 Plus/ 6, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s/4
- iPad 3/2, iPad Mini
- iPad w/ Retina Display
- iPod Touch 4th Gen. or newer
- Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/S7/S7 Edge, Note 1, Note 2, Note 3+, Tab 2, Note 8, 10.1+
- Moto X / Nexus 4,5,7+ / Xiaomi 1S, 2S, 3+
- (with “Camera360” app) Sony Xperia S, HTC One and X+, other android phones
SelfieStick adapter is available as an optional item for $4 each.
How to use
a. Turn on the shutter by switching the on/off button. The shutter will enter into pairing mode and indicator LED starts to flash quickly at the same time.
b. Activate the Bluetooth function on your phone and sourcing the devices around.
c. Select the device of "I Shutter" from the list and paring will be finished automatically in few seconds.
2. Select APP
Use inbuilt camera APP to taking the photos via I Shutter or you can download the APP of "Camera 360" from Google play if the inbuilt camera cannot be supported. Check the compatible device and APP in the following instructions.
Key Word Search in GooglePlay and AppStore "Camera 360"
Select a correct app and press the proper button on the shutter for IOS and Android phones to taking the photos.
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Bluetooth Shutter Release
Website price only
Product code: BluetoothSR