The LED Macro Ring Light is the perfect choice for photographers who require shadow free illumination. It is designed for close up, macro, medical, scientific and forensic photography as the light source is positioned directly between the lens and subject, providing even lighting. The continuous lighting of the Ring Light helps you easily see the effects of the lighting and also enables it to be used when recording video. The light is also able to be set to illuminate from only the left or right side for added dimensionality when shooting
Features / Specs
- Perfect for many types of macro photography
- Left and right flash functions
- 4 modes available: M, M flash, Flash ratio and illumination modes
- Guide number: GN14
- Flash range: 5cm-2m
- Colour temperature: 5500k
- Recycling time: 0.1-5 seconds
- Battery life: 100-800 flashes
- Applicable batteries: 4x AA batteries
- 1x VK-RL110 macro ring light
- 1x Tungsten filter cap
- 8x Adapter ring sizes:
- 40.5, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77mm
- 1x Instruction manual
Recommended Batteries: Maha Powerex NiMH AA Batteries
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Voking LED Macro Ring Lite - VKRL110
Website price only
Code: VKRL110 ID: 3175
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack