These Professional Light Stands are built to very high standards.
Ideal for studio or location shoots where strength must be combined with portability and easy set-up. Aluminium alloy construction ensures strenght and light weight.
Air cushioning protects your bulbs from jarring and impact when levers are released.
- Max extended height 2520mm
- Min operating height 1160mm
- Folded height 1000mm
- Maximum tube diameter 34.5mm
- Net weight: 2kg
- Load Capacity: 6kg
- Comes with a carry bag
- 1 x Air cushioned light stand 2.5m
- 1 x Carry Bag
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Pro Studio Light Stand 2.5m - Air Cushioned with Carry Bag
Website price only
- Max extended height: 2520mm
- Min operating height: 1160mm
- Folded height: 1000mm
- Net weight: 2kg
Code: Stand2.5m806a ID: 503
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack