Please note that stock is not available until Late October 2020.
Contact us for more information.
The SM7B vocal microphone by Shure has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. Similar to Sennheiser, Saramonic, Boya, Zoom, Tascam, Rode, and more
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms (150 Ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 Ohms
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz) Open Circuit Voltage: – 59.0 dB (1.12 mV)
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity (Typical, Equivalent SPL/milliOersted): 60 Hz: 11 dB, 500 Hz: 24 dB, 1 kHz: 33 dB
- Switches: Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis: Slotted response selector switches
- Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal air-suspension shock and vibration isolator
- Microphone Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR)
- Swivel Assembly: Integrated, captive nut for ease of attachment to stand, fits 5/8 in.–27 thread
- 1 x Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone
- 1 x Foam windscreen
- 1 x Close-talk windscreen
- 1 x Locking yoke mount
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone
Website price only
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation, eliminates mechanical noise transmission
Code: SM7B ID: 4060
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack