Godox VING TTL Li-ion camera flash V860 IIF for Fujifilm guarantees better light shooting experience with built in Godox 2.4G wireless X System, GN60 high guide number, and 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage.
- Designed to fully support a Fuji digital SLR camera’s TTL system.
- TTL Functions: include HSS (high speed sync up to 1/8000s), FEC (flash exposure compensation), FEB (flash exposure bracket), FE (flash exposure lock), rear curtain sync, modeling flash, control with camera’s menu screen, correct AF assist, USB firmware upgrade capability, etc.
- Workable as a master unit to have full control on other Slave-capable speedlites without any operation for the slave units at all during the shooting.
- Operated as a slave unit that can be controlled by the camera’s own built-in commander mode or other Master-capable speedlites. Allow for prompt and convenient off-camera shooting.
- Compatible with most ETTL triggers available in the market. Use it off camera for shooting at home, on location, or in studios.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X1 system offers all-in-one functions & 100m transmission distance
- Full 360 Degree Swivel and Tilt Head
- Real-time Battery Level
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Guide Number: GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery (included)
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – ETTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Mater Groups A / B / C / D / E (In GR Mode – Requires 2012 Onward Cameras)
- Slave Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-32 / XT-16 Transmitters
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds
- 650 Full Power Flashes
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 2.5mm Sync Port
- Fuji Cameras with hotshoe mount
- 1x Godox V860II-F Li-ion TTL Flash for Fuji
- 1x Li-ion battery for V860II (We have extra battery in stock)
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1 x Speedlite Soft case
- 1 x Speedlite stand
- Owners Manual
Firmware Update now available, please follow this link for more information: http://www.godox.com/EN/Download.html
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Godox V860II-F TTL Camera Flash for Fuji
Website price only
- Supports Fuji digital SLR camera’s TTL system.
- TTL Functions: include HSS , FEC, FEB, FE, rear cur tain sync, etc
- Workable as a master unit to have full control on other Slave-capable speedlites
- Operated as a slave unit that can be controlled by the camera’s own built-in commander mode
Code: V860IIF ID: 3729
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack