MICROplate™ is made for slim-body camera users that require a quick-release plate with a very small footprint to avoid obstruction of the lens or battery compartment. MICROplate™ is ARCA-type compatible, slides into Capture® in 2 directions and has 1 loop for hand straps or Micro Anchors™. Machined/anodized construction.
Note: Many compact-mirrorless and point-and-shoot cameras will work just fine with our other quick-release plates and do not require a MICROplate.
Based on the experiences of our customers, we specifically recommend MICROplate for the following brands & models: Sony NEX series cameras, Nikon 1 series cameras, Canon EOS M, Olympus PENs, and in general any camera with a body slimmer than 25mm.
- Small footprint for small cameras - Certain compact-mirrorless and slim-body cameras have lens barrels that can extend below the bottom of the camera body, battery compartments very close to the tripod mount or very slim bodies with not enough gripping space for a standard quick-release plate. MICROplate lets you use these smaller cameras more easily with Capture.
- ARCA®-type tripod compatible - The MICROplate™ fits into nearly any ARCA®-type tripod head in 2 directions.
- 2-direction compatibility with Capture® - Slides into Capture® in 2 directions, and is compatible with any Capture® unit ever built.
- Professional quality materials & construction - the plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture® effortlessly.
- D-Ring connection screw - All of our PROplates™ feature a D-ring connection screw with a 4mm hex drive. The hex drive enables secure connection and the D-ring lets you attach the plate to a sling-style strap.
- Durable, twist resistant pad - The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.
- Hand strap & Micro Anchor™ loop - MICROplate™ has 1 heavy-duty loop for connecting to hand straps or Peak Design Micro Anchors™.
- Lifetime guarantee - like Capture, the MICROplate™ comes with a lifetime guarantee on all parts
- Weight: 0.8 oz (22 g)
- Packed Weight: 1.2 oz (32 g)
- Size: 1.7 in (4.3 cm) x 1.2 in (2.9 cm) x 0.6 in (1.5 cm)
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Peak Design MICROplate 2-way ARCA compatible PROplate for Capture v2
Website price only
- ARCA®-type tripod compatible
- 2-direction compatibility with Capture
- Professional quality materials & construction
- D-Ring connection screw
- Durable, twist resistant pad
Code: PLM1 ID: 1778
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack