Athabasca lense filters utilise German Schott glass. B+W and Lee Filters utilise the same ultra high quality glass.
Athabasca Nano coated lense filters provide stunning optical clarity and optimum colour fidelity without vignetting. Ultra slim and ultra clear maximizing light transmission through to your lense.
Athabasca creates UV, CPL, Protector, ND filters & graduated ND filters including the thinnest filters ever made to satisfy even the most demanding photographer.
Nano-coated filters are water-resistant, scratch-resistant and stain-proof enabling long life of trouble-free maintenance.
Protect your investment and create perfect images with Athabasca.
Athabasca ARK Graduated ND filters are part clear, part neutral density. They are used to balance the light intensity in one part of a scene with another.
ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the camera without affecting colour balance. ND filters are useful in bright conditions for lowering shutter speed to show movement, for widening out your aperture for shallower depth of field, or for capturing frames for your time lapse videos.
For use with
- ND8 (0.9) allows 12.5%(1/8) of light in: 87.5% is blocked out; 3 f-stops down
- Made from German imported glass for optical clarity and true colour
- HD processed for high light-transmittance
- Double-side coated with multi anti-reflection coating to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Nano-coated for improved beading effect with water for easy maintenance
- Water and stainproof for even easier maintenance
- Scratch-resistant coating to prevent scratches
- Includes protective case for storage and transport
- Size: 100 x 150mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Materials: German Schott B270 Optical glass
- 1 x Athabasca ARK Graduated ND8 Filter
- 1 x Leather carry pouch
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x Microfibre cloth
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2016.
Athabasca Graduated Neutral Density - ND8 Filter
Website price only
Code: ARKGND8 ID: 3037
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack