SmallRig DSLR Monitor Holder Mount 1842 is used to mount the monitor to the cage. It enables the cameraman to have better monitoring as per the needs in different shooting scenarios. It features great convenience for the cameraman. Max load = 1.5kg
- Monitor can be locked via a 1/4’’ screw manually and locked tighter with a hex spanner.
- The structure is very compact and it supports monitor up to 1.5kg.
- Rotation axis enables to adjust the position of monitor up to 180° for better monitoring, and it enables to fold the monitor for storage and transportation.
SmallRig DSLR Monitor Holder Mount 1842 is designed to mount monitor to camera via a 1/4’’ screw, which can be operated with fingers and tightened more with hex spanner. It could attach GH5 Cage 2049/GH4 Cage 1585/Sony A6300 Cage 1661 via two 1/4’’ counterbore screws on counterbored slots. Rubber cushion on the top is utilized to prevent the monitor from any scratches and damages. Rotation axis enables to adjust the position of monitor for better monitoring as per your needs at different directions during shooting, and it enables to fold the monitor for storage and transportation. Two M5 screws are applied for damping based on the weight of monitors.
- Product Dimensions: 48x29x36mm
- Net Weight: 61g
- Package Size: 63x50x40mm
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
- 1 x Monitor Holder
- 1 x Hex Spanner
- 2 x 1/4’’ Screw
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
SmallRig DSLR Monitor Holder Mount - 1842
Website price only
Code: SMR1842 ID: 3808
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack