The P&C 7" Friction Arm is the light weight version of the popular range of Friction Arms aka Magic Arms and is an incredible valuable tool for any videographer or photographer wanting an alternative mounting accessory for all their gear.
The Friction Arm is the ultimate tool/accessory to get your DSLR configured exactly the way you want it. It enables you to custom mount your DSLR rig accessories e.g LED lights, LCD monitors, microphone, Audio Mixers etc. The Friction Arm from Photography and Cinema has three independent joint that allows you to quickly change its position with a single centre knob. The Friction Arm has two 1/4-20" male threads that can attach to most standard photo and video equipment.
It also features a female couple to attach to another male thread, a hot shoe adapter to mount to the top of your camera. The hot shoe mount can be unscrewed to accept a standard 1/4-20" threaded screw.
- Strong Aluminium construction
- 7" Long (17.7cm)
- 2 x Ball Joins
- Locking knob
- 1/4-20" male threaded stud on each side or hot shoe mount on one side
- 1 x P&C 7" Friction Arm
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Variable Friction arm 7" P&C
Website price only
Code: 7inP&CArm ID: 1590
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack