The Viltrox JY-670N is a professional Macro ring light designed for Nikon i-TTL SLR cameras. When shooting macro, a macro ring light is a perfect way to add a soft, broad, shadowless wash of light onto your subject when light is scarce. The JY-670N can be fixed to your lens or wired off camera and offers either continuous or flash lighting so you can decide which works best for you.
- high performance TTL electronic micro ring flash
- lens attachments included: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm
- AF assist lamp
- LCD function board
- supports front and rear curtain sync
- supports setting for all group output value under M mode
- built in high temperature alarm
- parameter setting memory function
- Compatible cameras: i-TTL Nikon SLR cameras
- Guide Number: 14 (ISO100, in meter/feet)
- Working modes: i-TTL, M, Multi
- Effective distance: Approx. 20cm ~ 5m
- Color Temperature: 5500K
- Flash Coverage: 80° in either direction
- Flash Input Control Board: 22 stops in M mode
- Firing Configuration: Two flash tubes. Can fire together, or separately, left or right.
- Flash Ratio Control: 1:8~1:1~8:1 in 1/2-stop increments
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Manual, FBE: IN 1/3-stop increments
- Flash Exposure Confirmation: flash exposure confirmation lamp lights
- Focusing Lamp Coverage: approx. 40° top and bottom, 45° left and right
- Recycle Time: Approx 0.1~5sec.
- Battery requirement: 4 x AA/LR6 alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: approx 100~800 flashes (with AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)
- External Power Source: CP-E4
- Dimensions: Power Controller - 135x71x61mm, Flash Unit - 136x118x23mm
- Weight: 380g (excluding batteries)
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Viltrox Macro Ring lite for Nikon (i-TTL)
Website price only
Product code: JY670N