The 9911A tripod dolly is a new heavy duty dolly which adds more stability with the robust design.
The Dolly is an invaluable tool for the professional working cameraman. The upgrade features a two section leg, making it even more compact when folded, but covering a larger "foot print" when extended, giving you more stability and versatility. The most important feature of a good dolly is good wheels and with the 9911A the wheels have a slimmer and smoother design, perfect for studio floor tracking shots. After all, the point of a dolly is to be able to smoothly move your tripod from one place to another.
Features / Specs
- All metal ball bearing casters with slim rubber wheels for ultra smooth roll.
- One-Step Easy Lock Wheels
- Once you get the dolly where you want it, all you have to do is "step" on the locks for one or more of the wheels.
- Universal Fully Adjustable Leg Locks
- Will Fit Nearly Any Tripod (with rubber feet, not suitable for spikes only)
- The dolly has an Easy Folding Design with Carry Handle and velcro strap for secure transport
- Heavy Duty Construction for Professional Tripods
- Max load: 30kg
- Wheels: 3
- Weight: 7.3kg
- 1x 9911A Dolly
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Video Dolly - 30kg load Dolly9911A
Website price only
Product code: Dolly9911A
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack