The VK-WF850C Wireless Transceiver for Canon support 1/8000 high speed synchronization, TTL exposure compensation, M manual shift flash. Also supports high-speed synchronous studio lights and outside lights, transmitter controls multiple receivers and flash auxiliary focus light work.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Distance: Up to 100m
- 4 channels and 3 groups (A, B, C)
- Batteries: 2x AA (transmitter and receiver) - not included
- Maximum Sync speed: 1/8000s
- Output: Support PC and hot shoe trigger
- Input: USB port (transmitter and receiver)
- Input voltage: 2.4V - 3.2V
- Dimensions: 80 x 67 x 60mm (transmitter) 80 x 67 x 60mm (receiver)
- Built-in PCB antenna
- Weight: Transmitter - 86g, Receiver - 80g
Compatible with most Nikon high-speed flash synchronization and TTL flash - TTL exposure compensation and M-speed manual flash - 3 flash groups to output different modes and powers of flash - front curtain synchronization, rear-curtain synchronization, low-speed synchronization, high-speed synchronization - a transmitter controlling multiple receivers - flash AF assist lamp - high-speed synchronous studio strobe and outdoor flash - setting the zoom mode of flash on the camera. Setting the flash output on the camera, for example under i-TTL mode, the EV level can be adjusted from -3 to +3.
- 1 x Voking TTL Receiver for Canon
- 1 x Voking TLL Transmitter for Canon
- 1 x Speedlite Stand
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Voking VK-WF850 Receiver 2.4G Wireless 1/8000s HSS E-TTL Flash Trigger for Canon
Website price only
- E-TTL Transceiver for Canon
- 1/8000 Highspeed Sync
- 2.4G Wireless
- Rear Curtain Sync
- After Curtain Sync
Code: VK-WF850C ID: 3435