Godox VING TTL Li-ion camera flash V860II-P/O guarantees better light shooting experience with built in Godox 2.4G wireless X System, GN60 high guide number, and 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage.
Wireless flash trigger X1T features multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash. X1TP/O is compatible with market-available cameras which support TTL.
- Panasonic Lumix GH4 / GH5, GX85, G6, G7, G8 etc. (any Panasonic camera with hot shoe mount)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 mkII / EM10 III, EM5 mkII, E-M1 / mk II, PEN E-PL8, PEN-F etc. (Any Olympus camera with hot shoe mount)
- Designed to fully support a Panasonic / Olympus digital SLR camera’s TTL system.
- TTL Functions: include HSS (high speed sync up to 1/8000s), FEC (flash exposure compensation), FEB (flash exposure bracket), FE (flash exposure lock), rear curtain sync, modeling flash, control with camera’s menu screen, correct AF assist, USB firmware upgrade capability, etc.
- Workable as a master unit to have full control on other Slave-capable speedlites without any operation for the slave units at all during the shooting.
- Operated as a slave unit that can be controlled by the camera’s own built-in commander mode or other Master-capable speedlites. Allow for prompt and convenient off-camera shooting.
- Compatible with most ETTL triggers available in the market. Use it off camera for shooting at home, on location, or in studios.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X1 system offers all-in-one functions & 100m transmission distance
- Full 360 Degree Swivel and Tilt Head
- Real-time Battery Level
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Guide Number: GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery (included)
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – ETTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Mater Groups A / B / C / D / E (In GR Mode – Requires 2012 Onward Cameras)
- Slave Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-32 / XT-16 Transmitters
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds
- 650 Full Power Flashes
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 2.5mm Sync Port
- 2.4G wireless transmission system, X1-T (for Panasonic / Olympus) can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100 meters’ distance.
- Fully support TTL functions, support for E-TTL II auto flash, manual flash, 1/8000 high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, flash exposure lock, modeling flash, etc.
- Wireless grouping system (max. 5 groups & 32 channels) to satisfy various shooting requirements.
- Other functions satisfy various requirements, such as Delay Set, Wireless Shutter Release, Zoom Setting, etc.
- Equipped with LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
- Transmitter uses a PC port to input and output.
- Micro USB port for firmware upgrade.
- Compatible with: Support all cameras that have PC sync socket
- Build-in Remote System: 2.4 G wireless transmission
- Modulation Method: MSK
- Power Supply: 2x AA batteries
- Exposure Control
- Manual Flash
- TTL Auto Flash
- TTL Control
- High Speed Sync (HSS): Support
- Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC): Support, ±3 stops 1/3 stop increments
- Flash Exposure Lock (FEL): Support
- Focus Assist: Manual open
- Rear Curtain Sync: No
- Modeling Flash: Support, fired with cameras depth of field preview button
- Wireless Function
- in TTL mode, Ratio off
- in M mode, Flash Ratio(A B C)
- Support GR (grouping flash)
- Controlled Slave Groups
- in the GR grouping mode, 5 (A/B/C/D/E)
- in the Ratio grouping mode, 3(A/B/C)
- Transmitter Distance: >100 meters
- Channel: 32 channels
- Synchronization Delay Set: Support (0-10ms, set in unit of 100us )
- Wireless Shutter Release: Receiver can control cameras shooting through 2.5mm shutter release interface
- Zoom Setting: The focal length can be adjusted through the transmitter
- Display Panel: Wide LCD panel, backlight on/off
- Output Interface
- Transmitter: use a PC port to input and output
- Receiver: use a 2.5mm sync cable to output
- Use the Micro USB port to upgrade
- Transmitter Size / Weight: 72x75x52(mm) / 100g
- 1 x Godox V860II-P/O Li-ion TTL Flash
- 2 x Godox VB-18 Li-ion battery for V860II P/O
- 1 x Godox VB-18 Battery Charger
- 1 x Speedlite Soft case
- 1 x Speedlite stand
- 1 x Godox X1T TTL Wireless Transmitter for Panasonic / Olympus
- Owners Manual
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Godox V860II-P/O TTL Speedlight Shoot More Bundle for Panasonic / Olympus
Website price only