The Voking Speedlite VK 430 features full i-TTL mode for Nikon cameras. The VK430 is also a very affordable speedlite flash for those photographers who prefer working in TTL mode while shooting. It features the a high guide number (power output) of GN42 and is perfect for any intermediate or semi-pro photographer out there who wants to upgrade to a more advanced TTL speedlite system.
- Supports Nikon system
- Manual zooming
- Covers a focal length range of auto, and 18 to 180mm, supports full-frame/APS-C camera.
- Supports Rear-curtain sync
- Only takes 3 seconds recycling time after a full level output
- Wire less trigger sensor
- Over heating protection
- Memory function
- LCD panel user interface
- Metal hot-shoe stand.
- GN 42 at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Modes: TTL, Manual, Multi
- PC port for triggering by cable or by non hot shoe triggers
- Fast recycle time only 3 seconds after firing on full power
- Metal foot
- Bounce card build in
- Rear-curtain sync
- FEC - flash exposure compensation +-5EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Manual zoom:18,20 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105,135,150,180mm, compatible with full size and crop size sensors
- Wide angle diffuser for supporting focal length
- Vertical rotation angle: -7~90 degrees
- Horizontal rotation angle: 0~270 degrees
- Power supply: 4 x AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)
- Color temperature: 5600k
- Flash time: 1/200s~1/20000s
- Flash control: 8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 22 levels of fine tuning
- Dimensions: 60×190×78mm (Extended state)
- Net weight: 380g
- 1x Voking Flash VK430
- 1x Flash Stand
- 1x Carry Pouch
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Recommended Batteries: Maha Powerex NiMH AA Batteries
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Voking Speedlight for Nikon - VK430N
Website price only
Product code: VK430N
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack