The Bogen-Manfrotto 468MGRC5 incorporates the same "world first" hydraulic ball-locking system as the 468MG. The Manfrotto Hydrostatic Ball Head uses a short sliding "video" camera plate to allow front-back or side-to-side adjustment of the camera's position above the head, which ensures that the load of the camera and lens is balanced above the tripod's center of gravity for more secure usage.
- Hydrostat ball locking system is based on a chamber containing fluid, which, when pressurized by the tightening of the lock knob, exerts an even locking force on the ball
- Uses hydraulics instead of a mechanical system, producing a super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob
- Made of magnesium. Sturdy and provides smooth movements.
- 1 1/4-inch aluminium ball is PTFE coated. The oversized ball locking knob allows for easy control even when using gloves.
- Secondary security lock to prevent accidental plate releases. The lock stops the quick release lever from opening fully
- Double 90° degree groove one on each side of the head for convenient switching between portrait and landscape.
- Separate lock on panoramic axis allows adjustments without losing framing.
- Accurate degree markings on rotation axes allow for precise positioning of the camera
- 1 x Ball Head
- 1 x Quick Release Plate
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2018.
Manfrotto Hydrostatic Ball Head REL.RC5 - 468MGRC5
Website price only
- Ball-locking system with RC5 Rapid Connect Plate
- Hydraulics create super-tight lock from a minimal turn of the locking knob
- Lightweight, and supports loads up to 12kg pounds
- Independent pan and tilt locks with 360-degree pan & 180° tilt
Code: 468MGRC5 ID: 3109