Nest tripods are simply exquisite, they represent the pinnacle of tripod engineering and design, with features of tripods many times the price. The company has combined the knowledge and experience of building some of the world's top tripod brands (including Italian boutique brands) and rolled them into what we believe to be the world's finest tripods - modern, refined styling with ultra high quality finish and superb functionality.
Nest 1.7m Aluminium Tripod 5 section unfolds tall enough to work with comfortably and folds down small enough to carry it anywhere. Bring the stability you need with you everywhere you go.
- Using forging technology, Nest has been able to achieve significantly stronger tripods that aren't prone to breakage in the same way inferior tripods that use casting technology are. This allows Nest to build products with exceptional strength and durability, that are surprisingly light.
- Superior finish
- Nest components undergo special anodizing treatment that make surfaces wear resistant, durable and more weather resistant than conventional tripods.
- All Nest tripods use seamless aluminum tubing unlike other tripods which use common tube which is significantly weaker. (Nest has 40kg higher load capacity than Giottos)
- Latest CNC Machining technology makes these tripod more precise - and smoother operating
- QLS leg section locking system enables fast set up, sand and dust proof. Twist lock cannot be accidentally unwound.
- Converts to a monopod
- Adjustable leg angles (22º and 75º) allows low shooting and shooting on uneven ground
- Spring hook for to hang camera bag / belonging etc also increases stability
- Reverse folding design protects tripod head and makes tripod more compact
- Superior quality Aircraft Aluminum alloy head and yoke
TRIPLE ACTION HEAD
- incorporates ball resistance control / ball lock / panorama lock control
- Smooth ball head incorporates 2-movement safety - virtually impossible for the camera to accidentally fall off
- flush mounted spirit levels
- Max Height: 1670mm
- Min Height: 260mm
- Monopod Height: 1750mm
- Folded Height: 410mm
- Weight: 1940g
- Maximum Load: 20kg
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We always do our best to ensure we give the best prices to our customers. However IF you do find a better price for the SAME product from another physical shop, tell us! We'll attempt to match it OR do better! Our Best Price Guarantee excludes limited time specials/clearances.
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Nest 1.7m Aluminium Tripod 5 section
Website price only
- Load Capacity: 20kg
- Maximum Height: 1670mm
- Minimum Height: 260mm
- Folded Length: 410mm
- Detachable Leg Usable as Monopod
Code: NT6295AK ID: 1041
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack