NEW ZEALAND'S SOLE DISTRIBUTOR
The Nest NT123A is a compact, lightweight monopod. With superior build quality, it has greater stability and strength than traditional monopods.
- Lightweight and compact, and a heavyweight performer
- Innovative design, class leading performance and durability
- Comes with a custom anodised surface treatment, resisting abrasion
- Stylish blue finish with great detailing
- Load capacity of up to 10kg
- Robust reinforced nylon clip locks
- Padded foam grip and material handle
- Large metallic top plate with anti-slip rubber inlay
- Comes with integrated reversible tripod mount (1/4" to 3/8" screw thread)
- Anti-rotation legs enabling fast and smooth set-up
- All accessories included: a bag, metal mounted handle strap, reversible tripod screw thread, allen keys
- 5 year warranty
- Construction: Aluminium Alloy
- Leg Type: Clip lock
- Number of sections: 5
- Maximum Height: 1225mm
- Minimum Height: 350mm
- Max. Leg Diameter: 23mm
- Max. Load: 10Kg
- Weight: 290g
1 x Nest 1.225m Aluminium Monopod
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Nest 1.225m Aluminium Monopod
Website price only
- 10Kg maximum load capacity
- reversible 1/4"20 to 3/8" screw thread
- Lightweight and compact designed
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Code: NT123A ID: 2069
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack