Kamerar introduces Matte Box MAX-1. A very handy tool for any videographer using DSLR Video Rigs with 15 mm standard rods. An affordable yet high quality matt box for your DSLR rig.
A Matte Box serves two main purposes:
1. To shield the front element from direct light or eliminate lens flare. Keeping the camera lens in the shade will not only help avoid the risk of unsightly lens flares, but can also help improve your lens's ability to handle contrast.
2. A matte box provides slots for you to use filters during your shoot i.e 85b filter, polarising filters, colour filters, ND filter, Graduated ND filter etc.
It is constructed from aluminium and moulded plastic. It can support a non-rotating single 4x4 filter through a removable locking tray. The metal side and top flags can be easily removed for easy transport. Universal Donut which is also included which is ideal for stopping light leaks.
- Side Flags x 2
- Top Flag
- 4 x 4 Filter Tray
- Universal Donut
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Matte Box with Donut - Kamerar
Website price only
Product code: MAX1.1
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack