Designed to improve on the already impressive Osmo Mobile 3, the DJI OM 4 smartphone gimbal packs in a stronger motor and more torque than its predecessor, with an even more compact frame that's easier to balance and fold down. Thanks to its magnetic smartphone mount, attaching your smartphone is easier than ever as well.
The gimbal is controllable with the DJI Mimo app (available for iOS or Android devices), supports Bluetooth 5.0, and features a number of different modes to help simplify whatever you're trying to capture, such as Sport and Inception modes. Advanced features such as hand gesture control and body shape recognition help round out its ease of use.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3" wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring allow for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted.
The redesigned handle is more comfortable to grip at a 15° angle, and gives you a number of other improvements, such as accessibility to all ports while charging and the ability to mount more accessories to the gimbal itself.
The OM 4 syncs up with the DJI Mimo mobile app to provide you with multiple shooting modes and functions including Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, enhanced Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin, and Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don't have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with ActiveTrack 3.0.
The built-in battery runtime is approximately 15 hours, and it takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. There is a USB Type-A power output on the back of the handle to charge your phone or other accessories while operating the gimbal. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a 1/4"-20 mounting thread to mount the gimbal on the included grip tripod or other accessory. A storage pouch and wrist strap are also included with the gimbal.
- Supports up to 3.3" wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour runtime / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input, USB Type-A power output for smartphone or accessory
- Grip tripod included
- Number of Axes: 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range
- Yaw (Pan): 333.1° (-161.2 to 171.9°)
- Roll: 334.7° (-136.7 to 198°)
- Pitch (Tilt): 342° (-106.5 to 235.5°)
- Follow Speed
- Pan: 120°/s
- Tilt: 120°/s
- Roll: 120°/s
- Load Capacity
- 170 to 290 g
- Smartphone Dimensions
- Width: 67 to 84 mm
- Smartphone Dimensions
- 1 x USB Type-C (5 VDC Power) Input
- 1 x USB Type-A (Power) Output
- Wireless Frequency: Remote: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery Type: 1 x 18650
- Capacity (mAh): 2450 mAh
- Capacity (Wh): 17.64 Wh
- Battery Runtime: 15 Hours
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Voltage: 7.2 VDC
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Mounting: 1 x 1/4"-20 Female
- 163 x 99.5 x 46.5 mm (Folded)
- 276 x 119.6 x 103.6 mm
- Weight: 390g
- 1 x DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal
- 1 x Grip Tripod
- 1 x USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Wrist Strap
- 1 x Storage Pouch
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2020.
DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal
Website price only
- Foldable Smartphone Gimbal Stabiliser
- Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
- Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition