Photography & Cinema introduces the Gear Box DSLR Video Cage for videographers who need multiple mounting options for all their external video accessories. Perfect for mounting microphones, sound recorders, magic arms, LED lights, LCD monitors, external viewfinders and much much more. What makes this Gear Box unique compared to other more expensive units on the market is its portable, modular and lightweight design, allowing it to be easily disassembled to take up minimal bag space when traveling.
The GB-1 GearBox can house a Canon 5DMkII DSLR as well as other similar or larger DSLR cameras using the extension adapters included. With the extension adapters installed, the GearBox can support a Canon/Nikon DSLR plus a Quick Release Adapter. Should you wish to mount the GearBox onto a tripod you can easily attach a quick release plate in multiple threaded mounts on the bottom bracket. The GearBox not only works as an accessory cage, but gives you the function as a stabilisation support rig making it easier to do hand held camera operating.
- Two removable rubber coated handles for comfortable hand held operation
- Two brackets, top and bottom
- A total of 19 x 1/4"-20 threaded holes (top and bottom bracket) and 9 x pass through holes (top bracket)
- Two Extension Adapters
- One 1/4"-20 bolt for mounting camera
- Interior dimensions: W215.9mm x L152.4mm (including extension adapters)
- Black anodised metal
MiniQR ($49.95): designed to let you quickly snap on and off any accessory you need mounted onto your DSLR cage or shoulder rig - no more screwing things on and off. It has a male 1/4-20 thread, plus a removable 1/4 thread hex nut and a female 1/4-20 female thread on the quick release plate. It is 100% CNC machined, made from aircraft aluminium material.
Top Handle for Tank Cage (TK-T) $48.95
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
P&C GearBox Video Cage GB-1
Website price only
Code: GB1 ID: 1381
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack