Red head Studio Lights set - Continuous lighting 2 x 800w
Redhead continuous lights are traditionally used in video film and TV lighting. Digital cameras has made them an excellent studio lighting choice for still photography as well.
Quality products/fast delivery/professional advice (20 years of professional photography "shooting" experience in NZ)
2 x 800w Red head lights
4 x light bulbs (value $100)
2 x Light stand 2m
- A continuous light source provides WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) lighting.
- No need for sync cords.
- No complex flash calculations
- Reduces contrast ratio in turn reducing the noise in the shadow areas.
- Control the modeling effect of the light as it falls on the subject.
- Combine the Redhead with daylight to add warm lighting effects to your subject or add a warm glow to your backgrounds.
- Variable dimmer to adjust lighting level
- Light Bulb can be moved inside dish via the control knob giving complete control of light coverage.
- Barn doors ensure the light goes where required.
- Mesh front protects you and your clients from burns and in case of a bulb breaking.
Due to the nature of bulbs used for video lighting warranty does not cover bulbs or any subsequent damage caused by bulbs blowing.
Extra bulb $25 each
IMPORTANT Safety First:
- Video lights run HOT. So always be aware of the inherent fire and injury risk from hot bulbs / hot casings.
- Never install bulbs with your fingers touching glass; this can cause a "bulb explosion" at a later stage
- eliminate tripping hazards by taping down wires. An upset video light can set fire to carpets etc
- always keep a fire extinguisher around
IMPORTANT *** PLEASE READ ***
Halogen bulbs run HOT and can be very fragile. Extend the life of your bulbs by:
- installing bulbs without skin to glass contact
- having dimmer switch on low when turning on light initially
- avoiding humidity
- avoiding vibrations / jolting
- avoiding electrical fluctuations
Due to the nature of video bulbs, warranty does not cover these items or any subsequent damage caused by bulbs blowing.
*Due to the nature of video bulbs, warranty does not cover these items or any subsequent damage caused by bulbs blowing, as this can be cause by current fluctuations, installing bulb with fingers etc.
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2012.
Red Head Continuous Light Kit 1600w With 2 Stands
Website price only
Product code: RHSET2
At Photoshack, you don't need to wait to get the things you want'
You can apply for a loan to cover your purchases in-store and on line. The application form is quick and easy to complete.
Our finance options offers secured loans, with competitive interest rates, flexible terms and payments to suit your preferences.
All payments listed on the page are indicative only.
Credit Criteria applies. From no deposit.
Please refer to the finance options below for more information.
Before applying, please contact us for availability of products.
- Flexible Payments Terms
- No Interest for 3 months
- 6 to 36 months terms available
Q Card/ Q MasterCard
- Long Term Interest Free Deals
- Widely Accepted throughout NZ
- Discounts and exclusive offers
Contact us at 0800 SHACKY
or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
- The competitor must be based in New Zealand
- The item must be in stock
- The competitor must have a physical store
- If it's purely an online store, we will make a decision accordingly
- Must be the same product, packaging etc
- The product should not be a liquidation, clearance or auction item
- Must have a New Zealand warranty
- All pricing is at the discretion of Photoshack