The M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO is a professional lens which delivers top grade image quality, regardless of lighting conditions. This zoom lens provides bright F2.8 aperture at all focal lengths of from 80 to 300mm (35mm equivalent), and provides overwhelming resolution and soft, beautiful circular shaped defocusing effects. This lens provides outstanding portability by achieving an unparalleled compact and lightweight form. Dual VCM focusing system makes fast and accurate AF possible with a closest focusing distance of 70cm (distance from the imaging sensor) at all zoom ranges.
- Outstanding Olympus' optical performance.
- ZERO Coating thoroughly eliminates ghosts and flares
- Lens is surprisingly compact and lightweight.
- Constant lens length when zooming.
- A linear motor moves two lens groups simultaneously
- Get as close as 70cm from the subject at all zoom ranges
- Dust, splash and freeze-proof performance.
- Focal Length: 40-150mm (35mm equivalent focal length: 80-300mm)
- Lens construction diagram: 16 elements in 10 groups (1 aspherical ED lens, 2 aspherical lenses, 1 SED lens, 3 ED lenses, 1 HD lens)
- Splashproofing: Dustproof and splashproof mechanism
- Focusing type: High-speed imager AF (MSC)
- Angle of view: 30° to 8.2°
- Closest focusing distance: 0.7m
- Maximum image magnification: 0.21x (35mm equivalent maximum image magnification: 0.42x)
- Minimum field size: 82 × 62mm
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (circular aperture diaphragm)
- Maximum aperture: F2.8
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Filter size: Ø72mm
- Size: maximum diameter x lengthØ79.4×160mm
- Weight: 760g (without tripod adapter / 880g (with tripod adapter)
- LC-72 Lens Cap
- LR-2 Lens Rear Cap
- LH-76 Lens Hood
- LSC-1120 Lens Case
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2017.
Olympus M.ZUIKO PRO 40-150mm F2.8
Website price only
Code: EZ-M4015 PRO Black