Athabasca lense filters utilise German Schott glass. B+W and Lee Filters utilise the same ultra high quality glass.
Athabasca Nano coated lense filters provide stunning optical clarity and optimum colour fidelity without vignetting. Ultra slim and ultra clear maximizing light transmission through to your lense.
Athabasca creates UV, CPL, Protector, ND filters & graduated ND filters including the thinnest filters ever made to satisfy even the most demanding photographer.
Nano-coated filters are water-resistant, scratch-resistant and stain-proof enabling long life of trouble-free maintenance.
Protect your investment and create perfect images with Athabasca.
Athabasca Square ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the camera without affecting colour balance. ND filters are useful in bright conditions for lowering shutter speed to show movement, for widening out your aperture for shallower depth of field, or for capturing frames for your time lapse videos.
For use with:
Click here for more info about Athabasca Filters
- ND1000 (3.0) allows 0.098% (1/1024) of light in: 99.902% is blocked out; 10 f-stops down
- Made from German imported glass for optical clarity and true colour
- HD processed for high light-transmittance
- Double-side coated with multi anti-reflection coating to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Nano-coated for improved beading effect with water for easy maintenance
- Water and stainproof for even easier maintenance
- Scratch-resistant coating to prevent scratches
- Includes protective case for storage and transport
- Size: 100 x 100mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Materials: German Schott B270 Optical glass
- 1 x Athabasca ARK ND400 Filter
- 1 x Leather carry pouch
- 1 x Protective Case
- 1 x Microfibre cloth
All purchases are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Images and script subject to copyright Photoshack 2016.
Square Neutral Density ND1000 Filter - Athabasca ND1000
Website price only
Code: ARKND1000 ID: 3042